Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 90

Day 85 - Thanksgiving day!  We went down to the community Thanksgiving meal!  Thank you to all that helped out with it.  So I don't know how well we would have stayed in our real foods!  I think it would have been pretty close!

Day 86 -

Day 87 -  We had a birthday party for our turning 3 year old.  He had a pound cake made into a dump truck!  It was good, but the toppings were not all real foods!  The frosting was homemade, but I have not figured out how to make frosting without powdered sugar and it to turn out good.

Day 88 - Another day without a doughnut!  This can be hard on one of my youngsters.

Day 89 - Eric is starting a new adventure as we are finishing up ours!  He is starting the Danial Fast for 21 days.  Good luck to him.  I am not going to be trying it any time soon!  So with that being said, we tried split peas for supper!  The children all had a spoonful.  We also had chicken and baked potatoes with yogurt on top.

Day 90 - 90% of our days are done!  So tonight for supper I used mayo!  I was making open-faced tuna salad sandwiches and took out my homemade mayo to use and it didn't look all that good.  I didn't have time to make any more, so I just used the mayo that was in the fridge from before we started.

No comments:

Post a Comment