Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 83

Day 75

We have made it to day 83 and I have not had much time to let people know how things are going.  I can't do my day to day telling right now, because I don't remember them.  But here I go to try to get some of it down.

Day 78 - We went out to Pizza Hut for lunch.  The older children are doing the booklet program, so we thought that we should let them get their little pizzas.  We felt that they worked to get them and that they should be able to have them.

Day 80 - Eric was gone and I decided to take the children out to subway for lunch.  They had 2 school buses outside and were packed inside.  We then went to our local ice cream place called Smilies.  We had their subs on their homemade bread, but it was white.  I went to a Ladies Night Out event that evening and I do have to confess that I did have a very small piece of pumpkin bread that I am sure was not all real.  But they had a lot of samples and I didn't give in very often.

Day 81 -  My youngest boy really would have liked to have a doughnut this morning at church.  But he did good to not keep asking for one.

Day 82 - Eric made us a wonderful lunch.  He made homemade spaghetti sauce with chicken pieces, spaghetti, and spaghetti squash.  He even made some cookies for us.  We had a homemade vegetable soup for supper.

Day 83 - Had some waffles for breakfast and leftovers for lunch.  Then we had scrambled eggs and potatoes with homemade smoothies for supper!  I didn't make enough eggs!

It is getting easier to know by looking at things if we can have them or not! It is hard to believe that we are just over 80% of the way done!  We can finish strong, even with Thanksgiving in a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment