Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Day Shred!

As I am writing this, I just got done with the 30 Day Shred!  It was a challenge that I took on along with some other ladies for the month of November!It was a great workout and it helped get me moving!  One thing that I have noticed from doing it is that I have more energy.  When it is getting towards the evening when I just want to sit down and relax, I still have power to fool around with the children.  It has also helped get the children motivated into doing some workouts!  Even though I am done with the 30 Days, I think I need to keep doing something so I just don't go back to where I was.  I will take a couple days off during the week though.  Any little movement helps out, even if it is tapping your foot when you are sitting down, to dancing around the living room with your children.  How my children love that!  Thank you to the ladies that kept me moving and kept me going.  Good Luck at finishing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment