Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 74

Day 72 -  We went ahead and had a little bit of a down day for lunch today!  My husband went and got us a pizza at the pizza place here in town.  So the crust would not have been all real food I am sure, but it is always nice to be able to pick out good toppings to have on top!  My daughter went and stayed over at a friends house for the night.  They went out to eat at McDonald's for supper (which would be a big no-no for us) and she choose not to have anything but a glass of water.  So she didn't have anything for supper or for breakfast the next morning.  The place was just next door and I told her that she could have came home and grabbed something to eat!  She told me that that was alright!  She may have some downfall, which is alright, but she also is learning a lot!

Day 73 -Today my husband make some all real food cookies for the family!  I am thankful for him and everything he does around the house to make things a little easier for me.

Day 74 -  So today at church someone came up to Eric and I and told us that they feel sorry for our children.  We asked why, and they said because of what they have to eat!  I think some people need to look into what we are doing or ask us questions before judging.  I think people would come to realize that it is not bad at all.  It is not like we are just eating tasteless food with no sweets.  Sometimes things are just best to keep to yourself and that does not just go for how people eat.  Everyone makes choices on their diets and in other areas in their lives and I am thankful that I do not go around telling people that I am sorry for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment