Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 29

Day 29 -  I haven't had a chance to be on here for a couple of days.  Just thought I would take this time while I am waiting for one of my youngest to fall asleep to give a brief update.  I am not sure what has been going on the past couple of days but that we tried out another new recipe for pumpkin pancakes.  They turned out pretty good.  I will post the recipe later.  Today my family took me out to eat for my birthday.  We went to a place that we had heard that they had some all real food on their buffet.  If they had much it was mixed in with everything else and was hard to tell.  So at lunch we didn't, I am sure of it, have all real food, but it was for a birthday (a special occasion).  They are allowed.  So tonight I made a birthday cookie pizza for our little celebration here at the house.  We will see how it turns out, I will try to put the recipe up tomorrow, if it is any good.  That about does it for now.

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup fructose
1/2 cup raw brown sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
10 oz. All Natural chocolate Chips

Preheat oven to 375F.  Mix the ingredients together.  Drop onto ungreased cookie sheets.  Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.  Makes about 4 dozen cookies. 

I had made it into bars.  Just add a few more cooking minutes!
Ghirardelli has All Natural baking chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment