Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 13

Day 13 -- Making some homemade salsa for my husband.  It is just helping us save some money.  Something I do about this time every year.  We have been moving right along.  Day 10 has come and gone.  Some days it is harder then other, wanting to just throw something into the over like fish sticks.  But we are learning a lot, like how to make things that people just go out and buy.  One thing that I made just the other day was salad dressing or mayo.  I could not believe how easy it was to make it and only 3 things went into it.  If you look at a jar of mayo, how many ingredients is on it?  Do we really need all of that in it?  I still would like a piece of chocolate and can't believe I have gone without for 13 days, about half a month!  Right now my boys are snacking on carrots!  How good to see that.  I have a meeting tonight, lets see if I can stay away from all the good food that they have there.

No comments:

Post a Comment