Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 56

Day 52 - We went to a pumpkin patch today!  Sometimes we try to get the children a fall treat at them.  Not this year and the children didn't even ask for one.  I did pack juice and applesauce for them, but they didn't find that out until we got in the van to return home!

Day 53 - Oops!  We got Subway for lunch, but only the sandwich!

Day 54 - So tonight was the last night of soccer for my little guy!  They have been having healthy all real food snacks until tonight.  Tonight they had G and Granola bars.  My boy did such a good job and needed something to drink, for I didn't take anything because they have been having water, so I let him have one and a granola bar, too!  He looked at the two types of bars and picked the one with raisins and not the one with chocolate chips.  Then he brought it back to me and said, "this one looked healthier!"  I am so proud of him.  I know that he is learning good eating habits and making better food choices because of this.

Day 55 -  We made a trip to the store today to pick up a couple of things.  We can across some all natural popcorn.  Boy, is it good!  I need to be careful or I could eat the whole bag!  It is made by Popcorn Indiana.  The bag has 4 ingredients and the other has 5!  He had steaks for supper with a carrot/potato mixture for supper!  I thought that I would be having some left overs!  It turned out that we ate it all!

Day 56 - My son asked to have a salad for lunch today!  The two older children even came back to have a second salad.  But soon we will not have tomatoes from our garden to put on them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment