Saturday, January 21, 2012

Facebook Prayer!

Starting at the beginning of this year started praying for my friends on facebook.  I decided to start at the beginning of my friends and prayer through to the end, doing at least five a day.  Sometimes I feel lead to prayer for a couple more a day.  It is such a blessing for those that I pray for and it seems like most of the time they just happen to need prayer that day (okay, not just happen, I am sure it is a God thing.)  But I feel that it is more of a blessing to me.  To be able to pray for others is so uplifting and my friends are so thankful!  Most of the time you hear back from at least one a day, if not more.  Sometimes they tell you what they need prayers for, sometimes it is just I really need that right now, and other times it is just to say thank-you.  I try to pray for them as early as I can during the day, so I can say a little prayer up for them throughout the day when I think about them.  That does not happen everyday and I feel bad when it is in the evening that I finally get around to it.  It can be so uplifting on all ends.  If you have the chance to do this challenge, it will mean so much to you!  There is power in Prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment